CONTACT THE 4 CORNERS IN 360
Covid-19 Photoshoot Acknowledgement & Compliance - Please Read
Temporary Covid-19 Safety Protocol
Realtors & Homeowners/Tenants Must Acknowledge Prior to the Scheduled Photoshoot
- If anyone is sick (including your children), coughing, sneezing, and/or not feeling well. Please reschedule your photoshoot prior to arrival.
- Realtors, please refrain from attending the photoshoot to limit unnecessary personal interaction (social distancing) . I am a Career Professional and can perform the shoot in an expert manner without the Realtor's attendance.
- If the homeowner or tenant attendance cannot be avoided, all persons will remove themselves from the property, during the photoshoot. This could mean stepping outside or going into the garage while the photographer is on-site.
- You will urge property owners/tenants to clean and disinfect the property.
- Even though I may be wearing a fresh pair of surgical gloves, I will not touch or move anything inside of the property for everyone's safety.
- It is your responsibility to turn on all lights, open blinds, turn off ceiling fans/computers/TVs, hide garbage cans & Kleenex boxes, all interior doors and ensure all personal items are put away prior to my arrival.
- I may cancel or reschedule the photoshoot upon arrival if these policies are not followed which may result in a fee.
- Some days I may be in up to 3 homes a day and my main concern is to keep you, your family, and my family healthy & safe.
We must be vigilant and follow these simple procedures to keep business moving forward in the Real Estate Industry.